Arm balance is an important part of yoga practice, if we want to get the full benefits of our yoga practice then it is very important to pay attention to arm balance because in our practice there are many poses in which your arm's need to be strong and here the strong means not only by strength, it also means correct adjustment and internal strengthening.Many poses offer hip-opening and flexibility in the thighs and hamstrings and a major boost in confidence when a new arm balance is mastered.
Arm balance asanas in yoga can be challenging, but also a very rewarding part of any yoga practice. They are beneficial as strength builders, they promote great circulation and demand ultimate concentration of the mind.Most arm balances place the legs on the arms, shoulders and/or triceps. There are also arm balances where the entire body is inverted (suspended above the head) and all the weight is balanced on the arms or hands.
Benefits Of Arm Balances
-Arm balances offer both physical, spiritual and emotional benefits.
-Physically speaking, these postures are wonderful for developing upper body and core strength. Plus, yoga arm balances are a great way to improve your balance and test your mental focus. Increasing your core strength will also help you improve your overall practice and make you less likely to develop back issues and injuries.
-There's also no doubt that practicing and conquering an arm balance will do wonders for your self-confidence and esteem. Because these poses require practice, dedication and time, yogis generally feel a strong sense satisfaction after attaining their goal.
-It's worth noting that arm balance poses should be approached with caution and it's best to seek the aid of an instructor until you have become comfortable with these fun postures. Although fun, these poses can present the chance for injury, especially if attempted with improper alignment.
About Acro Yoga
Along with arms balancing, some classes of acro yoga will also be taken, which we will try to understand the technique of acro yoga along with balancing..Acroyoga is a physical practice which combines yoga and acrobatics.Acro Yoga provide physical and mental health benefits. In addition to the exercise and strength building aspects of Acro Yoga, the partner balancing can improve concentration and the massage elements can provide stress relief.However Acroyoga is more vigorous than many traditional yoga practices.
Join us in our Arm Balance & Acro Yoga workshop in a safe and secure environment with our experienced teachers.Please send us an email for the picture of arm balance and acro yoga done and made by our teachers.
Shared base room cost $260/perperson
Private base room cost $340/perperson
-ANATOMY AND ALIGNMENT
• Explore the physical body as an integrated system. Learn the ways in which your muscles, joints and connective tissue work together as a whole, creating a more holistic understanding of the body’s anatomy.
-FOUNDATIONS IN BREATH FOR ĀSANA
• Why do we breathe differently in yoga? How do different breath techniques affect the physical body? Learn how to shape the breath to deepen what different āsana (yoga postures) have to offer.
-SEQUENCING PRINCIPLES OF ĀSANA
• Learn how to link āsana together in a safe and effective manner.
• Connect anatomy, breath and sequencing to skillfully create and adapt practices that address specific needs for specific populations.
-LEARN THE FOLLOWING ASANAS IN SAFE & SECURE ENVIRONMENT
Eight angle pose
Side crow pose
Plank & many more
Arm Balance & Acro Yoga Schedule
6:00 am Silent walk
7:15 am Group hatha yoga session
9:00 am Breakfast
12:00 pm Yoga nidra & sound healing session
1:00 pm Lunch
3:30 pm Adjustment & posture alignment
5:00 pm Evening arm balance & acro yoga
7:00 pm Dinner
8:00 pm Evening Meditation
9:00 pm Rest
1. You are earnestly requested to kindly respect your fellow students,teachers,people and the nepali culture.
2. Our course payments are pre-contracted.30% non-refundable deposit is required to secure the space and rest 2 weeks before arrival.In any circumstances, the deposited fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable, unless the course is cancelled by the yoga retreat center. The fees are also non-negotiable.
3. The management reserves the right to terminate/ expel any participants who do not abide by the above rules, are disruptive or abusive to the place, teachers or other participants. (which may include, by way of example, violence, excessive use of bad language, threatening behavior or inappropriate sexual activities). In the event of a participants being expelled due to a breach of the rules, no refund of fees shall be given.
4. Atmashree Yoga and its counterpart shall not be responsible for any change and alteration in the program due to change of mind,unavoidable circumstances such as landslide, road blockage, flood, snow, political unrest, and cancellation of flight, delay arrival, sickness or accidents.
5. Please ensure you read and understand the above terms and conditions before you book.