The Annapurna Circuit is a trek within the Annapurna mountain range of central Nepal.The total length of the route varies between 160–230 km (100-145 mi), depending on where motor transportation is used and where the trek is ended. This trek crosses two different river valleys and encircles the Annapurna Massif. The path reaches its highest point at Thorung La pass (5416m/17769 ft), touching the edge of the Tibetan plateau. Practically all trekkers hike the route anticlockwise, as this way the daily altitude gain is slower, and crossing the high Thorong La pass is easier and safer.
The trail passes along paddy fields and into subtropical forests, several waterfalls and gigantic cliffs, and various villages. Annapurna Circuit has often been voted as the best long distance trek in the world, as it combined, in its old full form, a wide variety of climate zones from tropics at 600 m as to the arctic at 5416 m as at the Thorong La pass and cultural variety from Hindu villages at the low foothills to the Tibetan culture of Manang Valley and lower Mustang.
The trail is easy, moderate to challenging and makes numerous river crossings over steel and wooden suspension bridges. Tea houses and lodges along the circuit are available for meals and accommodations.It is recommended that we take the high trail from Pisang via Ghyaru and Ngawal to Manang, as the views are spectacular and the two villages along the route are some of the best preserved samples of Tibetan style villages still in their original state. Sleeping in either of these villages assists with acclimatization, as they are located already higher than Manang.
Shared base room cost $1995/perperson
Private base room cost $1995/perperson
• Daily morning & evening hatha yoga sessions to restore your physical & mental health
• Daily meditation sessions morning,afternoon & evening
• Yoga mats,teacher & personal guidance
• Ayurvedic massage at the end of trek
• English speaking guide,porter & yoga teacher
• Yoga and satsang during the trek on daily basis
• Personal guidance throughout the retreat
What's included(In trekking routes & Stay at Atmashree)
• Expenses for drinking water,wifi,rooms,battery charging & hot shower.
• 3 meals daily with tea.It can be ordered from menu.
• 18 nights' accommodation & rooms
• All taxes and fees
• Pick up and droff within pokhara lakeside,airport and bus station
• Transportation charges(From Retreat center to Syange & From Jhomsom to Pokhara)
• All the paper works and permits(Entry fees,goverment issued permit card,TIMS card)
• Trekking sticks(1 pair) per person
• Sleeping bag
• First aid box for health issues like diarrhoa,dysentry,constipation,dizziness,light headache,vomiting & high altitude sickness.
What's not included
• Emergency Evacuation in case required.Evacuation can be arranged at your travel insurance cost.
• Tips to teacher and guide
• Personal travel & trekking insurance
• Expenses on horses & ponies(If there is difficulty in walking,horses & ponies can be arranged at your personal cost)
• Trekking shoes
Day 01 : Arrival at Atmashree Yoga-Pokhara
Day 02 : Daily Yoga Schedule at Atmashree & Preperation of the trek
Day 03 : Drive to Syange 1100m from Atmashree Yoga-Pokhara
Day 04 : Syange to Tal 1700m
Day 05 : Tal to Danakyu 2190m
Day 06 : Danakyu to Upper Pisang 3200m
Day 07 : Upper Pisang to Ngawal 3660m
Day 08 : Ngawal to Manang 3540m
Day 09 : Manang 3540m(Day Rest In Manang-Acclimatization)
Day 10 : Manang to Tilicho Base camp 4150m
Day 11 : Tilicho base camp to Tilicho Lake 5014m to Tilicho base camp
Day 12 : Tilicho base camp to Siri kharka 3700m
Day 13 : Siri Kharkha to Yak Kharka 4050/Ledar
Day 14 : Yak Kharka to Thoroung phedi 4525/Thoroung High Camp
Day 15 : Thoroung phedi to Thoroung la pass 5416m to Muktinath 3760
Day 16 : Vist to Muktinath and Trek to Jhomsom
Day 17 : Drive to Pokhara from Jhomsom.
Day 18 : Restorative Yoga retreat at Atmashree Yoga and Ayurvedic Massage
Day 19 : Departure
Confirmed trip for 2020
Date : 1st-19th June 2020
1.Our primary concern is your safety" while traveling with Atmashree Yoga. Please note that your leader has the authority to modify or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is supposed necessary due to safety concerns. Our every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary as it is; however, since this adventure entails travelling in remote mountainous areas, we cannot guarantee that we will not deviate from it. Weather conditions, health condition of a group member, unexpected natural disasters etc. can all contribute to changes in the itinerary. The leader will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but please be prepared to be flexible if required.
2.We request you to provide your own dates of arrival so that we can let you know the availability and other possible dates for this trip.This yoga trekking can also be customized to more or less number of days and according to your need & time.
3.The price for share & private room is same due to limited number of rooms in mountainous region.You will be sharing the room with other members of same group.At Atmashree you will have your own private room.
4.Minimum participants required-2
• Any rest days taken on route are counted as trekking days and must be paid in full
• If the trek return date is delayed due to flight delays/client’s illness etc. it is the client’s responsibility to pay for the additional days upon return at the office - For individual tea house trek, if the departure date is later and/or the return date is earlier than scheduled, please note that there will not be a refund
• There will be no refund for cancellation due to sickness, weather conditions or change of mind
• Atmashree Yoga is not responsible or liable for any unforeseen situations, such as accident, theft, damage and loss of equipment and valuables, delay, excess luggage charges, bad weather, strike and/or political disturbance.
• Weather conditions can change rapidly in the mountains; to guarantee safety clients must follow the guide's / staff's sdvice. If clients want to continue on with their trek despite the guide’s judgment, neither the guide nor Atmashree are responsible for the client's safety
• Please be open and talk with your guide if you have any questions, concerns or issues. We strongly recommend that clients carry their own personal travel insurance and bring any special medicine they require with them. Ensure that your policy covers you for high altitude trekking (up to over 5000m, depending on the trek) and also covers all hospital bills, mountain rescue costs, air ambulance costs, repatriation costs and trip cancellation. It is your own responsibility to ensure that the insurance cover you have is adequate. We also advise clients to take appropriate care of their belongings and to be aware of their own and staff’s health.
• Atmashree Yoga Retreat strongly recommends you to join our short meditation and yoga retreat program before you take up this trekking program so that you have enough time to prepare your body, mind, and spirit to remain healthy, conscious, active, and not suffer from high altitude sickness.
• Our course payments are pre-contracted.30% non-refundable deposit is required to secure the space and rest 2 weeks before arrival.In any circumstances, the deposited fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable, unless the course is cancelled by the yoga retreat center. The fees are also non-negotiable.
• The management reserves the right to terminate/ expel any participants who do not abide by the above rules, are disruptive or abusive to the place, teachers or other participants. (which may include, by way of example, violence, excessive use of bad language, threatening behavior or inappropriate sexual activities). In the event of a participants being expelled due to a breach of the rules, no refund of fees shall be given.
• Please ensure you read and understand the above terms and conditions.
Check List for Trekking Routes
2.Wind & water proof glove-1pair
3.Half T-shirt - 1pc
4.Full T-shirt - 2pc
5.Neck Scalf - 1pc
8.Wind Proof Jacket - 1pc
9.Lower Thermal - 1pc
13.Towel, toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, soap
14. Sun Glasses
15.Thermos to keep water warm