This yoga program is initiated to those people who wants to combine the yoga practices during their stay without missing the sight & beauty of pokhara valley whether it is mountains,caves,lakes,sunrise,temples or peace stupa.It is can be done with a single person or with a group of people.In this retreat,guests & students will be introduced & exposed to 3 different locations of Pokhara for morning yoga classes.Please feel free to call or message if you are intrested to make it a private yoga retreat program whether with a group or individual.
• Sarangkot-Annapurna View & Sunrise Yoga Retreat
• Begnas Lake-Lakeside Yoga Retreat
• World Peace Stupa-Yoga Retreat with Sunrise & Annapurna View
Other Places to visit during your stay-Pokhara Sightseeing(Included in the Package)
• David Falls
• Gupteswor Cave & Temple
• International Mountain Museum
• Bindhayabasini Temple
• Tal Barahi Temple
• Sarangkot View Point
• Peace Pagoda (Stupa sunrise view)
• Sarangkot Sunrise View & Annapurna Mountain Range
• Visit to Begnas & Rupa Lake
Check out the feedback left by yoga practioners who attended this holiday package
Shared base room cost $355/perperson
Private base room cost $450/perperson
• Morning mantra meditation/silent walk
• Daily morning & evening hatha yoga classes(1hr30min each)
• Daily mantra yoga classes
• Daily guided meditation sessions
• Daily yoga nidra sessions
• Shatkarmas (cleansing practices)
• Yoga philosophy
• All taxes and fees
• Bottled water
• Free Wi-Fi
• Herbal tea
• Personal guidance
• Yoga mats
• Rooms with ensuite bathrooms
• Power supply 24hrs
• Warm water for shower
• Clean & tidy environment
• Dining area
• Yoga shala
• Personal guidance throughout the retreat
• Transportation services move to different spots
• All the paper works and permits
Note:Yoga classes will be conducted from the day of your arrival to the date of your departure.
1. You are earnestly requested to kindly respect your fellow students,teachers,people and the nepali culture.
2. Our course payments are pre-contracted.30% non-refundable deposit is required to secure the space and rest 2 weeks before the arrival date..In any circumstances, the deposited fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable, unless the course is cancelled by the yoga retreat center. The fees are also non-negotiable.
3. The management reserves the right to terminate/ expel any participants who do not abide by the rules, which are disruptive or abusive to the place, teachers or other participants. (which may include, by way of example, violence, excessive use of bad language, threatening behavior or inappropriate sexual activities). In the event of a participants being expelled due to a breach of the rules, no refund of fees shall be given.
4. Atmashree Yoga and its counterpart shall not be responsible for any change and alteration in the program due to change of mind,unavoidable circumstances such as landslide, road blockage, flood, snow, political unrest, and cancellation of flight, delay arrival, sickness or accidents.
5. Please ensure you read and understand the above terms and conditions before you book.