• With the aim of rejuvenating the body, the mind and the soul and refresh yourselves from the tensions and stresses of daily life through ATMASHREE YOGA.
• With the aim of transcending one's present limited thinking and broadening one's horizon, one's perception by internalising one's awareness through visits and trips to Spiritual centers in Nepal.To spend some time in these Spiritual centers is to be one with the spirit of the masters, to be one with the purity of the environment.
• Break the Chain of Routine while renewing Life and Travel to new places with a Spiritual Retreat"
• Get acquainted with the diverse Nepali Culture and relish the regions cook and its taste.
Why Atmashree Yoga
"Atma-Spirit & Shree-Beauty,Auspiciousness,Brilliance"
Bringing all the qualities of Shree within our soul & spirit to awaken the inner potential through spiritual retreat travelling to the expanded & vast spiritual centers of Nepal where great masters have lived and created a special & energetic aura changing our surrounding negative and harsh environment to the safe haven within, to connect with one's inner self, to being and becoming whole.
NOTE:We request you to provide your own dates of arrival so that we can let you know the availability and other possible dates for this trip.This spiritual yoga retreat can also be customized to more or less number of days and according to your need & time.You also have the option to select a group trip or private trip.
Shared base room cost $1995/perperson
Private base room cost $1995/perperson
• Stay at comfortable hotels,guest houses and lodges during the entire trip.
• Best team and efforts for transportation, food(lunch,breakfast,dinner) and accommodation.
• Visiting the famed Shiva Pashupatinath temple of Kathmandu for Impressive evening aarti – fire worship.
• Visiting Swayambhunath – the Monkey Temple, a unique Hindu-Buddhist Temple.
• Visiting Bauddhanath Stupa – a uniqu Buddhist Temple from ages
• Visiting Kumari Temple – the Living Virgin Goddess, the ancient town of Durbar Square, and the sight of the fierce Bhairava statue.
• Visiting the natural sites of Pokhara such as lakes,mountains,sunrise,caves,water fall,temples,etc. deepening our yoga practices with nature
• Intense mantra practice at the holy ground of Muktinath with chants of Shiva
• Holy Bath at the 108 water taps of Muktinath
• Visiting Sauraha-situated as a part of Chitwan National park special for jungle safari and more for single glance of one horned rhino & royal bengal tiger
• Yoga, satsang and kirtan during the yatra on a daily basis.
• The entire tour will be well guided
• A comprehensive medical kit will be there for minor health problems(cold,fever,diarrhoe,headache,etc)
• Morning & evening hatha yoga sessions to restore your physical & mental health
• Daily meditation sessions
• Yoga mats provided
• Expenses for drinking water,wifi,rooms,battery charging & hot shower.
• Full Boarding Services
• 12 nights' accommodation & rooms
• All taxes and fees
• All the paper works and permits(Entry fees,goverment issued permit card,TIMS card)
• 2 ayurvedic massage
• English speaking guide and yoga teacher
• Yoga and satsang during the tour on daily basis
• Personal guidance with flexibility throughout the retreat
What's not included
• Emergency evacuation in case required.Evacuation can be arranged at your travel insurance cost.
• Tips to teacher and guide
• Personal travel insurance
• International flight tickets
• Expenses on purchase of your personal items
Day 1 : Kathmandu Arrival by 12pm latest-Airport Pick up
: Oreintation - Group Meeting - Stay at Deluxe Hotel
Day 2 : Morning yoga session
: Sightseeing of Kathmandu Valley via Private Car
: Evening yoga session
Day 3 : Kathmandu-Pokhara to Atmashree Yoga via flight
Day 4 : Morning yoga session In World Peace Stupa(special for sunrise & mountain views)
: Darshan of Gupteshwar Mahadev
: Visit to Davis Water fall
: Darshan of Taal Barahi Devi temple
: Evening Yoga Sessions with Kirtans,Bhajans & Satsang
Day 5 : Yoga Day at Atmashree Yoga Retreat
: Darshan of Vindhyavasini Temple & Visit to Sarangkot for Annapurna Mountain Range Views
Day 6 : Flight to Jhomsom & drive to Muktinath
: Visit to surrounding Buddhists Gumbas & Hindu Shrines
: Evening Yoga Sessions
Day 7 : Darshan of Muktinath-8am
: Holy Bath in 108 water taps of Muktinath
: Chanting & singing kirtans & Shiva mantras
: Drive & overnight in Jhomsom
Day 8 : Flight from Jhomsom to Pokhara
: Evening Ayurvedic Massage
: Dinner, kirtan & rest
Day 9 : Yoga In Begnas Lake area
: Paddle boat ride in Begnas Lake
Day 10 : Flight to Chitwan Sauraha-national park
: Evening Yoga Session & Satsang
Day 11 : Jungle Safari(Special for one horned Rhino & Royal Bengal Tiger)
: Evening Yoga Session & Satsang
Day 12 : Morning yoga session
: Departure from Chitwan to Kathmandu via flight
Day 13 : Morning Yoga Sessions-Group Meeting-Farewell
: Kathmandu Hotel to Airport Transfer
Minimum Participants Required-2
Note : It is important that all members arrive by 12 noon. In case of long distance travel, it is better to arrive day earlier and get a day of rest.
1. You are earnestly requested to kindly respect your fellow students,teachers,people and the nepali culture.
2. Our course payments are pre-contracted.30% non-refundable deposit is required to secure the space and rest 2 weeks before arrival.In any circumstances, the deposited fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable, unless the course is cancelled by the yoga retreat center. The fees are also non-negotiable.
3. The management reserves the right to terminate/ expel any participants who do not abide by the above rules, are disruptive or abusive to the place, teachers or other participants. (which may include, by way of example, violence, excessive use of bad language, threatening behavior or inappropriate sexual activities). In the event of a participants being expelled due to a breach of the rules, no refund of fees shall be given.
4. Atmashree Yoga and its counterpart shall not be responsible for any change and alteration in the program due to change of mind,unavoidable circumstances such as landslide, road blockage, flood, snow, political unrest, and cancellation of flight, delay arrival, sickness or accidents.
5. Please ensure you read and understand the above terms and conditions before you book.